Administrative staff※Click here for information on employment opportunities for painting production staff.
※Click here for information on employment opportunities for graphic design staff.
※Click here for information on employment opportunities for 3D design staff.
Administrative work in general at MATSUYAMA STUDIO
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
At least 12 months of experience in an administrative position
*Mac users preferred
Terms of employment:
- U.S. citizen
- Permanent Resident (GC) Holders
- Work-eligible visa holders (OPT not available)
*We do not provide visa support for administrative positions.
- Saturdays, Sundays and U.S. National Holidays
- 7 paid holidays/year (depending on Years of employment)
- Sick Day (sick leave) 40 hours/year
Mon - Fri 9:00 - 18:00 (including 1 hour break)
Based on ability, work experience, and U.S. residency status
There is an assessment every 6 months, and salary and promotion are based on the assessment evaluation.
- Someone who can prioritize and manage tasks.
- Someone who can prioritize importance and multitask.
Candidate with good judgement is required as this is not a routine job.
- Someone with a sense of responsibility.
You must be able to set clear objectives and goals and carry them through to the end.
For more information on employment opportunities, please contact us at the email address below or fill out the form.
Inquiry e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org